For the last show of the fox problem
At @happymadison on the Sony Lot. @adamsandler was right behind this window amaze!!
Driving in LA
At the iconic Warner brothers lot
Bezzies mates @TheEllenShow
@chuckypasa made me pose for this. I felt like a twat
Fish tacos at the standard Hollywood ftw
I’m in this weeks @ok_magazine with my amazing manager @chuckypasa from the @yahooomg party …
I bet you’re excited to read this post, with a subject title like that!!
Now I have always had slight OCD, whether it be having to do something 4 times (this does not include sex) or making sure that every single cuddly toy is lying down, because otherwise they couldn’t sleep……..that just makes good sense!
However recently I seemed to have cranked things up a notch and my bedtime routine has gone from an acceptable 30 mins to about 90 mins. This is excluding taking my make up off so add another 30 mins.
Annoyingly I now I have a boyfriend (HOW???? I hear you ask. I don’t really know either to be honest) so when he stays around the routine has to be less emphasised, which trust me, leads to a very sleepless night.
So on a normal lonesome bedtime routine evening, I CANNOT begin to try and sleep before I do/check the following:
1) make sure that every light in the house is off
2) check that every tap is turned off and that there is not even the tiniest bit of dripping
3) check that every switch in the house is off (for the record I do actually draw the line at going into my flatmates bedrooms to do so)
4) although I know the shower is off, it is essential to place my hand underneath the nozzle just to check
5) even though I know I’ve shut my bedroom door, I have to put my whole body weight against it and push as hard as physically possible. My sister has actually heard me do this before and asked what I was doing?? errrmmmm checking my door is closed Charlotte, what do you think????
6) there cannot be crack of light coming out of my window so I use various tools e.g. my huge cuddly bear or a cushion to ensure this is so
Phew I’m in bed, I am exhausted. Oh shit, did I lock the back door? Probably not, I’ll just go and check…………………………………
I just came across this awesome company called Mekanism who are a ‘creative company that builds digital audiences’. It’s actually one of, if not THE most comical and original websites I’ve ever come across.
Check out the Last Excorcism video on ChatRoulette……pure genious!!
I actually think my blog would fit very nicely on their website………………………………..